Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean has such a cool initiative — every month, she coordinates a Foodie Penpal exchange between her fellow bloggers and readers. She assigns random people to each other and the idea is to send a cool food package to someone you don’t know. If you are interested in signing up, check it out here.
T over at Dine and Dash put together an amazing package for me:
She sent me:
* Several types of tea: I would love to start drinking tea, I just don’t know where to start! T sent me a few flavors that sound amazing, so I can’t wait to try them out.
* Black bean salsa: This stuff is AMAZING… great snack and I love that it has a little spice to it (OK for me but maybe not everyone).
* Almond butter: I’m clearly behind on the trend of trying other butters, and am excited to try this one out.
* Honey Apple Butter: This stuff is delicious… I’ve had it on a few PB sandwiches and it adds a little extra zest.
* Granola: I don’t know if this is homemade or not, but it is tasty! C is absolutely in love with topping his ice cream with it.
* Gourmet jelly beans: OK, you know my obsession with Starburst Jelly Beans? These are even more amazing. They are made with all-natural flavors…
It was all amazing and I’m so glad I participated! I am definitely doing it next month and you should too.
P.S. Check out what I sent Erin over at Recimplicity!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook