I don’t like to complain. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I definitely whine about stuff… but I really don’t like to be a big whiner. I’d rather just figure out what needs to be fixed and change it. But today is one of those days where I just have to whine about a few things:
- I’m so sick of rain… it’s pretty much rained the past week in NYC, really? And the rain here isn’t even cool rain, it’s more of a steady drizzle. I would much rather have some intense thunderstorms with some cool lightening. Tomorrow it is supposed to clear up, let’s hope that it does.
- I feel like I’m running 100 mph but not going anywhere… I just have so much I’m trying to figure out and get done, but yet I’m not getting anything done. It’s like I’m making progress on like 10 things, but can’t officially check anything off the to do list. And I love checking things off the to do list because I feel like I’m actually DOING something.
- I wish I could just have one day to do nothing. Let’s be real, this sounds awesome when you think about it, but if it ever did happen I’d be so bored I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. But fantasizing about sitting on my couch for one whole day doing nothing but eating watermelon and cheese (not together) and drifting in and out of naps sounds amazing.
- Why did I take such ridiculous classes in college? I was looking at my transcript the other night to see where I stand with some things… and my choices in college were obviously not smart. Dating C, smart. Declaring an obsession with Chiptole, smart. Taking geology and horticulture, not smart. And I’m paying for it (literally and figuratively).
- I miss having a marathon to train for… this is a pathetic whine (but really aren’t all of these?), but I really wish I had a marathon in my near future to train and think about. I feel like I’m suffering from post-race depression, and yes, I’m pretty sure that’s a real thing.
I feel so much better.
What do you want to complain about today? Go for it, it’s a good day to do it.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook