I woke up this morning and feel like my brain is just a series of random thoughts that have no hope of being organized. So, this will probably be the most random post ever.
- I love living in New York City, but the time goes so fast here. I feel like I don’t even have time to take a deep breath some days because it’s a whirlwind of stuff. Are the days four hours shorter here or something? Is time perpetually on fast forward? Because that’s what it feels like.
- Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) I worry that I’m not pushing myself hard enough in my running since I fly out the door about 8 minutes after waking up and don’t have time to think about tempo runs or fartleks, which I know you need to get faster.
- That being said, I wish I could focus more on my running by being able to spend two or three hours in the morning working out. Apparently I need to start playing the lottery.
- Why in the world is it so expensive to fly to Wisconsin? It’s $150+ more than what I paid last year to go home in the summer. I could fly to Jamaica or Aruba or maybe even California for cheaper.
- How do you know if you’ve made a good decision? There is one area of my life where I’m awful at making decisions. And I just made a huge one, but how do I know its the right one or even a good one at that?
- I’ve started grinding my teeth in my sleep and according to WebMD, it can be caused by stress/anxiety and/or caffeine. Another reason to quit the green stuff.
- Last week I didn’t brush my hair for two days, and after it dried, I really like how it looked. But the stage between the “wet” and “dried” was god-awful.
What are some of your random thoughts today?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook