Um, so who loves sleeping in? ME, pick ME! ME! Yes, I finally got to sleep in today and it was amazing. I am so excited for Sunday because it is another sleep in day. I promise I won’t be so crabby next week.
- Amber at Live Love Green is giving away a beautiful running necklace. You still have time to enter!
- My fellow Ragnar teammate Dayna launched her blog this week, Dayna Tris NYC! Stop by and say hi — she is embarking on an incredible journey to train for Ironman!
- Kelli at Howdy from NYC wrote a great blog about “me” time… it will make you feel less guilty when you just don’t want to hang out with anyone.
- Hey breakfast lovers, Corrie Anne has an amazing recipe for Coconut Flour Peaches & Cream “Oatmeal” — it sounds delicious and I can’t wait to try it!
- Mindy at Mindy’s Fitness Journey is giving away a pair of fun workout socks (not compression) on her Facebook page, I would love to win these.
So you know that little Chipotle obsession I have? I am not the only one…
Yep. I think Misty totally justified my addiction. This was shot before she won gold yesterday at the Olympics. And the fact that it is my pre-marathon dinner.
61 more days until I get married. Just have to throw that out there.
MEB competes for the men’s marathon on Sunday! I am so excited!
What are some of your random thoughts for today? Are you pumped for Sunday’s marathon?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook