Um, so who loves sleeping in? ME, pick ME! ME! Yes, I finally got to sleep in today and it was amazing. I am so excited for Sunday because it is another sleep in day. I promise I won’t be so crabby next week.
- Amber at Live Love Green is giving away a beautiful running necklace. You still have time to enter!
- My fellow Ragnar teammate Dayna launched her blog this week, Dayna Tris NYC! Stop by and say hi — she is embarking on an incredible journey to train for Ironman!
- Kelli at Howdy from NYC wrote a great blog about “me” time… it will make you feel less guilty when you just don’t want to hang out with anyone.
- Hey breakfast lovers, Corrie Anne has an amazing recipe for Coconut Flour Peaches & Cream “Oatmeal” — it sounds delicious and I can’t wait to try it!
- Mindy at Mindy’s Fitness Journey is giving away a pair of fun workout socks (not compression) on her Facebook page, I would love to win these.
So you know that little Chipotle obsession I have? I am not the only one…
Yep. I think Misty totally justified my addiction. This was shot before she won gold yesterday at the Olympics. And the fact that it is my pre-marathon dinner.
61 more days until I get married. Just have to throw that out there.
MEB competes for the men’s marathon on Sunday! I am so excited!
What are some of your random thoughts for today? Are you pumped for Sunday’s marathon?