Last night was the NFL Back to Football Run. It definitely wasn’t my strongest race but it was fun… full recap coming later today!
- Do you ever have those nights when you just don’t want to cook? Or desperately need a dish to pass but just can’t muster the energy to make something complicated? Then this blog is perfect for you: Bran Appetit. I stumbled across it this week and Brandi has a compilation of her own healthy and fast recipes (including desserts). Some of her meals only take 5 minutes (including the Riceless Risotto she posted today)! And they are no cook (use microwave)! Can’t wait to try some of these out.
- Martha at Running in Mommyland wrote a great post about her thoughts on Snooki being a mom.
- If you missed my post yesterday, I mentioned that you should read Meb’s latest post about the Olympic marathon. If you haven’t read it, read it now! Such a great summary in his own words and very inspirational.
- Alysia at Slim Sanity posted a delicious recipe for Black Bean Soup (or chili). PERFECT fall recipe. Now to convince C that he needs to love black beans as much as I do.
- Not to toot my own horn, but I was featured on the RunChat blog yesterday as part of Running Blogs Month! Check it out!
Did you see this two-faced cat? (No, not a big liar.)
And yep, its for real. How crazy is that?! It seriously looks like two different faces. Apparently the two different colored eyes thing is extremely rare.
You know who else has two different colored eyes?
And just because this guy might get jealous, I have to post a picture of him:
OK, definitely not the most flattering picture. But what do you expect when you’re a 17 pound cat and your nickname is Big Fats?
OK, crazy cat lady aside… tomorrow I can legitimately say…
“I’m getting married next month.”
Um, wow. HOW CRAZY is that!! After this weekend (when I knock out my entire to do list… OK, I may be dreaming a bit…), ask me how excited and ready I am for that day and I will give you a big YES!
This weekend I am going to watch The Change-Up and Wanderlust. Have you heard anything about either of these movies? I figure it’ll at least be good background noise while I work on wedding stuff.
What are your random thoughts for today? What are you up to this weekend?