Even though the calendar doesn’t officially say hello to fall until September 22, I always feel like Labor Day weekend is the official goodbye to summer. This summer — although very hot and sweaty — has been a fun one. Some of the highlights:
- I tried CrossFit for the first time and loved it.
- I got my wisdom teeth out and still managed to run afterwards.
- I ran in Wisconsin and got to enjoy a bunch of wildlife.
- I figured out my favorite yogurt.
- I knitted some cute patriotic mice for my kitties.
- I posted an update about living gluten free.
- I tried paddle boarding for the first time.
- I went to my first blogger meet up.
- I went to a Sweat Pink boot camp event in the park.
- I was really obsessed with the Olympics and super excited about Meb’s finish.
- I tripped over my legs and suffered my first wipe out from running.
- I ran the Color Run!
- I planned and talked A LOT about my wedding.
There you have it — summer in a nutshell! Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, but mostly because of this:
What were your favorite things about summer? What are you looking forward to this fall?