Even though the calendar doesn’t officially say hello to fall until September 22, I always feel like Labor Day weekend is the official goodbye to summer. This summer — although very hot and sweaty — has been a fun one. Some of the highlights:
- I tried CrossFit for the first time and loved it.
- I got my wisdom teeth out and still managed to run afterwards.
- I ran in Wisconsin and got to enjoy a bunch of wildlife.
- I figured out my favorite yogurt.
- I knitted some cute patriotic mice for my kitties.
- I posted an update about living gluten free.
- I tried paddle boarding for the first time.
- I went to my first blogger meet up.
- I went to a Sweat Pink boot camp event in the park.
- I was really obsessed with the Olympics and super excited about Meb’s finish.
- I tripped over my legs and suffered my first wipe out from running.
- I ran the Color Run!
- I planned and talked A LOT about my wedding.
There you have it — summer in a nutshell! Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, but mostly because of this:
What were your favorite things about summer? What are you looking forward to this fall?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook