PRODUCT REVIEW: GOLD BOND FRICTION DEFENSE + GIVEAWAY
This is going to sound crazy, but I only started using chafing-resistant products last year. I don’t know why it took me so long, since chafing is quite possibly the worst feeling ever. When Gold Bond gave me the chance to test out its new Friction Defense, I was in.
I figured the best place to try it out would be during Ragnar… after all, I was running three long-ish runs in about 24 hours and it was raining.
Things I loved about Gold Bond Friction Defense:
- VERY easy to put on… it slides on easily and doesn’t leave a heavy feeling
- Stayed put during the rain… when it’s pouring rain, a lot of products don’t perform well, but this definitely did
- It does the job… plain and simple, it prevents chafing
Oh, and you can get this in major stores like Target and Walmart so if you don’t have a running store close to you, you are still in luck.
And the best part? Gold Bond wants to give one of my lucky leaders a prize pack, including Gold Bond Friction Defense, Gold Bond socks and a Brita Water Filter Bottle.
All you have to do is answer this question (mandatory entry) by commenting:
What mantra helps you get through a tough workout?
You can get bonus entries by doing the following (please leave a separate comment for each one you do otherwise your entry will only count as one):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram @ loramarie03
- Retweet about the contest, adding the hashtag: #GoldBondFrictionDefense
- Blog or FB about the contest and let me know what you did
The contest will be open until Sunday, October 7 at 11:59 p.m. ET and the winner will be announced on Monday! Good luck!
Please note, these opinions are my own and I was not provided compensation other than the opportunity to try GoldBond and host a giveaway for my lovely readers!