OK people… I’ve been counting down all week in my head and I just have to say: this will be my last Friday Randomness post before I’m MARRIED! Along with my last weekend too! How insane. Right? But I’m excited. So so so very excited.
And you should be excited… excited to enter my giveaway that is! Do it.
- Corrie Anne came up with this amazing recipe for blackberry applesauce. Seriously. I want to try this SO bad. It sounds incredible. Make it and tell me how it is, mmmkay?
- Megan at Run Like a Grl is hosting a giveaway for tea! What a perfect time of year to host it… what’s better than a cup of tea curled up in a hoodie on a rainy fall day?
- You have to read my Ragnar teammates recaps of Ragnar. They each offer an amazing perspective and you will love it all: Kara, Ashley and Erin. Enjoy. 🙂
- Like Corrie Anne, Alysia at Slim Sanity has the BEST recipes. Check out her latest for Pumpkin Pancakes. YUM!
- Martha at Running in Mommyland has a great round-up of fall running gear… she has pointed out some fabulous items that will make your chilly runs (and workouts) much more comfortable.
So we all know that New York is super expensive. Like last night I went to get my hair done before the wedding and it would have been $240 (for a cut and partial highlights). I’m not lying! Thank goodness for Lifebooker, which is like Groupon for personal care services, I only paid 1/4 of the cost.
Quick question — the stylist was telling me that I should only shampoo/condition my hair every other day instead of every day. Doing it every day dries it out and it’ll look healthier and shinier if I do this. What’s your opinion? How often do you shampoo/condition?
Anyways, earlier this week I came across something even more ridiculous — a ponytail bar.
They charge $50 for you to get a ponytail. OK, I know they aren’t your typical messy-I’m-going-to-workout look but REALLY? It’s a ponytail.
What do you think about this?
What are your random thoughts for the day?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook