Yesterday we started looking into travel options for Big Sur. It’s a little less than five months out so I hope that doesn’t make me crazy. Flight prices are amazing right now and it’s actually cheaper (okay, by a whole $6 per ticket) to fly into Monterrey instead of San Francisco. Any tips for things to do in San Fran? I went when I was like 12 and just remember Bubba Gump.
Then of course I got distracted and had to look up stuff for our Australia trip. Anyone been? Where do we need to go?
Can you be addicted to traveling? Because I just might be.
- Lea at Running for Dummies wrote an amazing post about why she gave up clean eating. I think it’s an article that everyone needs to read — she makes some really good points that relate to everyone.
- You know I love a good giveaway… and Heather at Running with Sass is giving away an Under Armour sports bra! Even better because Under Armour is a great brand. Contest ends on Monday.
- Lisa at RunWiki has an amazingly creative idea for a stocking stuffer for the runner in your life. I would love one of these in my stocking! [hint, hint]
- If you are looking for some light (and fun) reading, head on over to Shareaholic… its fitness channel has links to tons of great articles on a bunch of different blogs (including me!). Beware: it is addicting.
- Jennifer at Running with the Girls is hosting a giveaway with Sprigs for some winter ear wear. Check it out! You have until next Wednesday to register.
Did you see the amazing new holiday edition sock that PRO Compression launched?
Amazing, right?! Plus get free shipping and 40% off with code SOM12. I am so in love with these.
You know how I’ve been on the quest for the perfect white chicken chili? I think I finally found it. Where you ask?
Chobani’s new online kitchen!
I love three things about this: a) it looks like the chili I have in my mind; b) I love that it’s only 300 calories; and c) it looks really easy to make. I think I’m still temporarily banned from making it (I guess that’s deserved after making it several weekends in a row…) but cannot wait to try this recipe out.
What are your random thoughts for the day?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook