Last night we went to quite possibly the best BBQ place ever, Fette Sau. It’s in Williamsburg where the hipsters live so I was trying to convince Dayna that I was an original hipster since when we were in HS, my best friend and I thought it would be hilarious to shop at Goodwill and buy the ugliest and most random shirts. I guess now that I’m stuck wearing business clothes 5 out of 7 days of the week, I’ve lost the little hipster flair I used to have.
Anyways, pretty sure we ate our body weight in BBQ… it was SO good.
- GiGi Eats Celebrities makes you hate your favorite cereal. No but really, she analyzes it in a seriously awesome post to help you make better breakfast decisions.
- Debbie from Live From La Quinta posted an amazing story about a friend of hers who had a brain tumor. Seriously incredible.
- I’ve struggled with my career future quite a bit lately, and Clare at Fitting It All In wrote the most honest post ever about changing careers and the feelings that go along with it.
- Fellow SweatPink Ambassador Krissy has the most amazing story on Fit Approach’s blog about her weight loss journey. Super inspirational!
- Megan at Run Like a Grl is giving away an Under Armour hoodie! This is perfect especially if you are still wondering what to get me for Christmas… 😉
Thank you to everyone who entered the Sparkly Soul giveaway! And the winner is:
Congratulations, Tracey! Please email me at bklynrunning (at) gmail.com within the next 48 hours to claim your prize.
What are your random thoughts for the day?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook