Is it just me or is it weird when people ask you for directions while you are running? I mean it’s kind of like a compliment… you look like you know EXACTLY where you are going! Usually I don’t really know (especially when asked a specific address) and it takes way too much concentration to point people in the right direction.
I can say that it’s officially taper time and I’m not annoyed with it… yet. Give it to next Tuesday or Wednesday. The good thing about switching up my run and rest day yesterday is that tomorrow I can sleep in! It will be the first Saturday since I want to say summer? that I’ve been able to sleep in later than 6 a.m.
- Nicole at Apples and Arteries is hosting a “New Year, New Gear” exchange which sounds SO fun! I did a few exchanges in December (here and here) that were a blast. Sign up if you can!
- I found out about this awesome (non-running) blog, And Then We Saved. Lots of really good tips on how to save money and pay off debt, including this post about how to stop buying so many wants. Great advice.
- Speaking of better money management, Alex at Healthy Life Happy Wife has an awesome series, Healthy Living on the Cheap. She interviews bloggers for their tips on budgeting and saving money.
- I love this New Year’s Resolution from Sweat Passion Tears.
- Megan at Run Like a Grl is giving away a Tough Chik military cap… you have until Sunday to enter!
I absolutely love this:
What are your random thoughts for the day?