Thought I’d shake some things up today with Friday Randomness… and share with you 10 random thoughts.
1. Snow. Someday we won’t live in a place where it snows on a regular basis so I am definitely taking it for all its worth. Maybe even at a level that could be called obsessive. Although snow in NYC just isn’t the same as it is elsewhere… but at least it’s something.
2. The new banana-flavored Chobani.
3. Starburst Jelly Beans… Fave Reds!
Starburst Jelly Beans + Candy Corn > more amazing than any other candy on the market. Totally love that they came out with Starburst Jelly Beans Fave Reds just for Valentine’s Day! Probably my only favorite thing about this holiday.
4. Jax, who should have been named Creepster.
5. And you can’t forget Apollo… who isn’t as creepy.
6. My new favorite shirt. I am so loving the awesome gear from 26.2 Apparel:
7. Mini-Apple Pies
I got the CUTEST pie tins for my bridal shower… pies, mini style! It makes making pie so much easier and in nice portions too! Yum yum yum.
8. Making bread… lots of bread…
I finally attempted making my own homemade bread this past weekend and I can’t believe how easy it was. Basically you just need some yeast, flour and water and a few hours later you have some delicious, preservative-free bread!
I think this is one of my favorite things that we’ve bought this year. I really wasn’t into it when C said we should get one… but I’m so happy that we did. It’s better for the environment (less waste!), it’s a healthier way to drink soda and it’s cheaper. Plus who can complain about not having to carry 12-packs up four flights of stairs.
My favorite flavors: Root Beer, Half & Half Lemonade and Iced Tea and Cherry Cola