Totally loved reading through all the Brooks love yesterday! And now that I have my first run in these shoes, I can totally see why. They are super comfy and the Glycerins have such awesome padding. It looks like the shoe drama is done… for now!
- My food friend Kimmy has launched a blog with her husband, AfterGlobe, about “how one couple quit the American dream and went for their own.” Super inspirational! You’ll love it.
- Heather at Healthier Heather wrote an amazing post about time and the importance of living in the moment.
- She had me at “PB” — Kammie at Sensual Appeal posted an awesome recipe for PB&J Protein pancakes. How amazing does that sound?
- Annette at Enjoy Your Healthy Life has a really great post about what you need to consider before becoming a fitness instructor. She makes such amazing points!
- Giveaway alert! Melissa Running It is hosting a giveaway for a gift card to Polk Audio.
My friend’s brother — Benjamin Olson — has launched a website with all of his amazing wildlife photos. He is a professional wildlife photographer but seriously I have never seen better photos than what he takes. You have to visit his site to check out his work because he is hands down amazing. I can’t wait until we move into a bigger place so that I have room to decorate our walls with his work!
Speaking of a bigger place, I have to show you what counter space I have to work with in our current apartment:
Plus another area of counter that is of similar size (and half-filled with a bunch of stuff we can’t cram into our cabinets). And to think this is considered spacious in NYC! I often dream about the day when we’ll have a really big kitchen like this:
I think I would definitely have more motivation to cook…and bake… and maybe just live in the kitchen.
What are your random thoughts for today? Tell me about your favorite blog reads this week!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook