My brain always feels like jelly after a long run so today’s post is in bullet form:
- Last night we went to the Met for a murder mystery scavenger hunt. It gave us an opportunity to appreciate the art:
- …and was a different way to spend a Saturday night. The group that organizes them, Watson Adventures, does them all around NYC and in other cities too. Highly recommend it! Definitely is something that we will do again… plus it was pretty cool to come in 3rd place!
- Do they have chew toys for cats? Because mine needs one. He chews on everything. Every. Thing.
- This morning’s run was supposed to be a 16 miler but I ended up going 17 miles. It was a good run, and I love runs like these because it makes me feel even more prepared for Boston. One month and five days to go!
- I have had this in my fridge (where I keep my gels) for the longest time:
I finally tried it today and it was amazing. I finally get the hype! Plus it was surprisingly really easy to eat while on the run.
- True Life is quite possibly the best show ever. We are watching “I have a high maintenance girlfriend” right now and these girls are c.r.a.z.y. And their poor boyfriends.
- Have you heard about the new flavors that Nuun launched? Cherry Limeade, Watermelon and Lemonade. I am so excited to try all of them, but definitely Cherry Limeade! So yummy!
- I finally had a chance to try out the new Saucony Virratas… my review will be posted this week!
- Speaking of reviews… did you have a chance to enter my Jillian giveaway? It ends today!
- It’s my birthday week! Definitely not as exciting as it was 10 years ago, but nonetheless, still a little exciting. I am dragging C to this place, quite possibly my favorite restaurant in the city.
- The NYC Marathon has announced its resolution for this year… and I’m so excited because those who pursued guaranteed entry are IN! All my hard work to do 9+1 will be recognized. Woo woo!
- I tried to do some push ups after today’s run. BAD IDEA. I barely did one and was done.
- Dorothy at Mile Posts launched these awesome new tees:
- This is quite possibly my favorite commercial ever right now (seriously, his laugh makes me smile every time):
- Next Sunday is the NYC Half Marathon and right now, the forecast looks beautiful. Let’s hope it stays that way! I think this race is going to be so fun and a great tune up for Boston.
- I finally booked my flight home for my friend’s bridal shower in May. Even though the trip itself is less than 48 hours (!!!), I’m so excited to get to go home for a few days…
- …and get my hair cut! I haven’t gotten my hair cut since before the wedding. Mostly because I refuse to pay $80/$100 for a HAIR CUT.
- My #1 goal for my birthday week is to get some froyo. It’s been too long.
Top 3 things on your mind? Did you run today?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook