Under Armour just launched a new challenge for women athletes: What’s Beautiful.
It is a really cool initiative that helps you reach your goals. You know that whole “the internet challenges you to stay accountable“? That’s what the idea is behind “What’s Beautiful.”
UA wants to recognize and appreciate the female athlete. The woman who wakes up at the crack of dawn to get her workout in before the day gets crazy. The woman who is focused on being strong and not skinny. The woman who makes the sacrifices to live healthy and happy. The woman who takes even five minutes out of her day to make it a bit healthier.
I seriously think this is such an awesome initiative. Not only does it give us the motivation we need to reach our goals, it helps us remember that we all need to take a moment to recognize what’s beautiful in our lives and appreciate all of the great things that we’ve worked towards.
So… what’s beautiful in my life?
- The fact that I have the ability to run marathons.
- That no matter what stands in my way… my health is my priority.
- My awesome family and friends, who are so loving and caring. And yes, this includes my cats!
- Watermelon. Always watermelon.
- Living in a place where we have the freedom to do what we want, no matter who we are.
- Waking up in the morning feeling sore after a great workout. That never gets old.
- Having the opportunity to live out my dreams… whether it’s living in New York City, running destination races or traveling the world.
- Laughing. It is always a great thing.
There are so many things to appreciate…!
Physically, to celebrate what I deem as beautiful, I have set my goal:
Run a sub-3:30 marathon.
This is a huge goal for me and one that I WILL achieve. I am excited because I feel like the What’s Beautiful platform is exactly what I need to stay accountable and motivate myself to do the extra things that I need to do to get here.
The community is there to push you, inspire you and help you achieve that goal. Along the way, UA posts various challenges and there are opportunities to win awesome UA swag.
Which is always quite amazing.
There are a ton of different teams that you can join to help you reach your goal and stay inspired. I am planning on launching a team later this week… stay tuned for details! Hint: it has to do with summer, and it has to do with being strong.
In the meantime, follow me and poke around on the site to learn more about how you can participate. I promise, you’ll love it!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this campaign. All opinions are my own.
Are you on What’s Beautiful? Share your profile so I can follow you!
What’s beautiful in your life? Tell me what you appreciate today!
Do you have a big fitness goal? I want to hear it!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook