So this idea has been going through my head for a long time and after coming to the realization that a spring marathon may not be possible, I need to bring it to life.
What I am thinking is…
…a tour of Texas cities via marathons this fall/winter/spring. This tour would include the following races:
- Frankenthon Monster Marathon (October 18, 2014)
- ((brief detour to NYC for the TCS NYC Marathon on November 2))
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio (December 7, 2014)
- MetroPCS Dallas Marathon (December 14, 2014)
- Houston Marathon (January 17, 2015)
- Austin Marathon (February 15, 2015)
It would start and end in the Austin area (no need for hotels! or travel! score!) AND would tour San Antonio, Dallas and Houston. Those are all in driving distance which is even better. Flights before marathons usually are stressful because for some reason they are always delayed (thanks for the non-support Mother Nature).
SO… what do you think? Too ambitious?
What’s the craziest race schedule you’ve conquered?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook