Woo! It’s finally Friday!
This was one of those odd weeks that in some ways felt like it went fast, but in other ways, felt sooo slow (did I really just run a marathon on Sunday)? Either way, I am looking forward to two things this weekend: a) sleeping in tomorrow and b) running the 3M Half Marathon on Sunday!
I am joining up with the Friday Five link-up from Courtney and friends once again today… today’s topic: 5 things about me!
1. I am super competitive. Some people don’t realize this, but I am highly competitive about pretty much everything that I do. I like to race people (oddly, not so much when I’m out for a run) at doing stuff… like seeing how much faster I can get through the grocery store. Oh, and beating people in check out lanes… and pumping gas… and walking inside restaurants… and just life in general.
2. I used to read so much that my parents had to take my books away. If my parents didn’t take my books away, I would hide under the covers and read all. night. long. I used to read at any moment I could and my parents would be like “um no” when they went to parent/teacher conferences and the teachers said I had to read more.
I actually used to be really shy because I always had my nose stuck in a book. I think I read my first Stephen King book in 5th grade. I still love to read! But sadly, other life things get in the way… so hopefully I can change that.
3. Whenever I listen to country music, (aka ALL the time these days) I have to sing along to it. I can’t listen to country music without trying to sing with it, I’m not sure why. I am a terrible singer, so I’m really sorry to all of those country singers that have amazing voices that I can’t hear because I’m too busy butchering their lyrics.
4. I only eat one food at a time, from least favorite to favorite. I eat my least favorite first. I am OK if food touches, but not too much, but don’t like to have a bit of each piece of the meal all on one forkful… weird, I know. (this also applies to mixing froyo toppings… only one at a time.)
5. I love Fridays. 🙂 I know, super lame. But it’s true!
What’s one fun random fact about you? What are you looking forward to most this weekend?
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook