Well hello there, Friday.
We meet again! I am looking forward to this weekend because we literally have nothing planned. I feel like we’ve had stuff going on the past few weekends so it feels kinda nice to not have to do anything.
And I must say, I’m not missing the usual 6 a.m. alarm for tomorrow morning for my long run. 🙂 I may run on Sunday, but definitely not waking up at the crack of dawn to do so.
Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC has another fun topic for Friday Five, 5 blogs to read! I love reading other running blogs and can find that it is super addicting. I like to click through the comments and see where the journey takes me.
There are a few blogs that I always have on top of my blog roll… including:
- Jessie Loves 2 Run: Jessie just had two of the most adorable girls in the world (twins!) and has the brightest personality I’ve ever come across. She always has such a positive attitude. I love reading her blog for her positive outlook on life and yummy recipes. Oh, she also lives in Kuwait with her hubby!
- Slim Sanity: Fun fact, Alysia and I used to work together as waitresses back in the day at this little pizza restaurant in central Wisconsin. We reconnected years later through the blog world. Crazy, right? She always has the BEST recipes and her food photography is amazing.
- FitFluential: You can find every topic under the sun covered on the FitFluential blog, I love it! From recipes to workout tips to some awesome giveaways, I love checking out the latest and greatest from the organization. Plus, the best part is that the posts are often written by other bloggers, which makes it easy to find new blogs to read!
- Pissed Off Metronome: This blog is written by Jamie Walker, founder of FitApproach (SweatPink) and SweatGuru. I love how her personality shines through in her blog! It’s so funny and inspiring to read.
- Anna the Apple: I am not quite sure how I stumbled upon Anna’s blog, but I’m so glad I did! She lives across the pond and I love reading about her super speedy runs and her weekend adventures around England.
I have a lot more that I could list, but I guess I’ll stick with the five rule and stop there. Perhaps this post deserves a continuation! 🙂
What are your favorite blogs to read?
Do you write a blog? Share your link!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook